List of documents required for JCECE Counselling 2016
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)
Documents Required For JCECE
The list of the required documents that a candidate has to carry at the time of counseling is as follows:
1. Class X and XII mark sheet & admit card along with Passing Certificate.
2. JCECE 2016 Admit Card or the F.I.R copy (in the case of loss of admit card).
3. Caste certificate, Counseling letter & Income Certificate issued by the competent authority.
4. The Dependency certificate issued by the competent Army Officer
5. 01 postcard & 06 passport size photographs
6. The Discharge Certificate (if applicable) IPension Book (only applicable to those who wish to claim seat under SMQ Quota)
JCECE 2016 Exam Pattern
Mode of the Exam – The JCECE 2016 will be conducted offline where you have to fill your answers by darkening the circles against your answer in the provided OMR answer sheets.
Exam Structure – The questions will only be asked in English language and will be of objective type only. The JCECE constitutes of 03 sections, namely, Math, Physics and Chemistry and each section has 50 questions to its credit.
Marks Scheme – The candidate will be awarded 01 marks for each question attempted correctly while ¼ mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. However, if any question is marked more than once then it shall not be considered for evaluation and if the question is left then it will not be assessed.
JCECE 2016 Result
The JECE 2016 Result will be announced tentatively in the month of June 2016 and will be announced in the form of a merit list. The formation of this list will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate. The result can only be checked by visiting the official website where you are required to enter your application number & roll number. Post entering these details, the result will be shown on the screen. The list appeared on the screen will carry the name of those candidates who have successfully crossed the cutoff marks.