We know you are done with JEE Main 2016 and eagerly looking for JEE Main 2016 Paper Analysis. Not just you, there are students targeting the next year exam also wait for the analysis – the difficulty level of the paper, the ratio of easy, moderate and difficult questions in the exam, common areas where students may have committed mistakes and others. Understanding this, Plancess has released the complete analysis of the paper.
JEE MAIN 2016 PAPER ANALYSIS
Plancess Subject Matter Experts along with Top 100 JEE Rankers analyzed the difficult level of the code-wise (E, F, G, H) question paper.
- JEE Main 2016 Physics – In 2015, Physics was tough. But this year the difficulty level is medium.
- JEE Main 2016 Chemistry – This year, Chemistry is Easy. Last year in 2015 too Chemistry was easy
- JEE Main 2016 Mathematics – If we speak about Mathematics paper in 2016, it is relatively moderate. This year paper Math paper is relatively better. Because in 2015, Mathematics was tough.
Overall the JEE Main 2016 paper is moderate.
SUBJECT WISE JEE MAIN 2016 PAPER ANALYSIS
- JEE Main 2016 Physics – This paper carried maximum questions from Mechanics
- JEE Main 2016 Chemistry – This year’s Chemistry question paper is evenly distributed. This means questions were asked from nearly every topic of the syllabus.
- JEE Main 2016 Mathematics – The Math paper of JEE Main 2016 carried majority questions from Algebra and Calculus.
- No. of questions from Algebra – 10 questions
- No. of questions from Calculus – 9 questions
- No. of questions from Co-ordinate Geometry – 5 questions
- No. of questions from Trigonometry – 2 questions
- No. of questions from 3D Vector – 3 questions